Rhinoplasty course by Dr. Baris Cakir. Personal techniques.
02-03 july 2018
Two-days course on rhinoplasty by famous Turkish plastic surgeon Dr. Bariş Çakir is being held on July 02-03 2018.
- Educational and Counseling Center EdMed
- Practical base of the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetology and Cell Technologies Department of the Faculty of additional professional education of the Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov (Head – Manturova Natalia) Beauty Institute SPIKA (Head doctor – Rybakin Arthur)
- Russian Society of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgeons (President – Lipski Konstantin, candidate of medical sciences)
Dr. Bariş Çakir:
- 1993 — went to Cukurova Electricity Anadolu Technical High School before entry to the medical school
- 1999 – began his residency program in Kartal Training and Research Hospital as a Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery resident
- continued his work on micro-surgery which is one of the most difficult surgical branches, performing over 500 microsurgical operations during training
- He studies fingertip injuries in children. During his studies, he developed a new «vascular suture technique» and prepared a thesis on this subject.
- In 2004 presented his technique in the National Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Congress, and he won first prize in the contest in the experimental branch field
- He also won the first prize in the competition in clinical categories with his technique of muscle suturing in cleft lip repair.
- 2004 – became a Plastic Surgery specialist
- After expertise, with the aim to achieve more successful results in plastic surgery, he became interested in sculpture and art history. He studied Fine Art Sculpture in Suleyman Demirel University, and continued this education on the Fine Arts and sculpture in İnonu University, Malatya
- 2007-2010 – worked in Istanbul Memorial Hospital
- He is working as a private surgeon in his office at Abdi İpekçi and doing surgeries in American Hospital
- Rhinoplasty consists 100% of his surgical practice.
- He wrote a book named “Aesthetic Septorhinoplasty” by Springer and «Estetik Rinoplasti»
During two-days Course:
- Lectures day:
- Subperichondrial rhinoplasty
- Autorim flap
- Letdown technique for dorsum treatment
- Libra graft for dorsum
- Tip surgery polygon concept
- Nostril base surgery
- Cephalic malposition
- Live-surgery day – live broadcast of surgeries to the conference hall and Internet
Discount on 2 days’ course:
SPRAS, ISAPS members – 10%
Interns/Postgraduate students/Physicians – 30%